Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thirty Things to be Thankful For #5

I'm thankful for this:


Nope - not the boy that DID that and makes me giggle every day! (He comes later.) Yes,{sprinkles}! I love {sprinkles}. I see holiday {sprinkles} at the store and I can't resist them! And this is why:

{My mom's sugar cookies - required for EVERY holiday and a few times in between. Jared makes fun of me because I'll take a bag full of them and eat them all within 2 days}

One time, Jared and I went shopping before one of my birthdays. He wanted gift ideas so we went to Sur La Table (kitchen store). Kellen found a bottle of dinosaur/fish, etc {sprinkles}. Jared told him, "No, mama doesn't want {sprinkles} for her birthday." I was like..."yes I do! You let him give me {sprinkles} and I will be so excited!" So Jared let him buy the {sprinkles} to give to me for my birthday. I still have them and I still love them.

Now if only I could learn to make sugar cookies, I could actually use up all these {sprinkles}!

(the ones Kellen gave me as a present are towards the right side....I just realized I have ZERO Christmas {sprinkles}. I'll definitely be picking some up. :)

4 comments:

  1. That is hilarious as I too have a thing for sprinkles! (I even have more than you, which is funny!) I make sugar cookies for every holiday and just about once a month for Cauley to take home teaching. I even have his past home teaching families pay me to make them for their kids class parties and family functions! They are so so easy and more so yummy! Come over sometime and I'll teach you how!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I'm right there with you on the sprinkles love. Sad to say, though, my collection pales in comparison to yours. p.s this is Melody, not Matt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a minute I thought Matt had a secret sprinkles obsession too! I would definitely have more if I had room for them! Pretty soon I will!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I had no idea Tara! :) That's a lot of sprinkles!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog!