Sunday, November 1, 2009

"Halloween Season '09"

It seems like Halloween is just as busy as the Christmas season. Getting costumes ready, Phelps Party, Phillips Party, Preschool Party, Halloween night, plus miscellaneous activities make October an extremely busy month. My kids love every second of it though! Here are some pictures from the "Halloween Season."

Phelps Halloween Party: Booths and games, Halloweeners (hot dogs), witches' brew (homemade root beer), "trick or treating" to the doors in the house, spook alley







(My niece Mara)

Phillips Halloween Party: spook alley, chili, decorating pumpkins, sugar cookies (my favorite part), "trick or treating" to the doors in the house






Halloween Night:




The Aftermath:




1 comment:

  1. look at those pretty blue eyes! Anyway, cutest little pirates I've seen! :) Looks like you had a busy fun time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog!