Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thirty Things to be Thankful For #18

I love parties. I don't think I've always been this way. But as an adult (and especially a stay-at-home mom), I look forward to big family parties. I love planning them (just ask Jared!). I love picking a food item to share with everybody. I think about what I can cook for a long time. I surf recipe websites. And then I love to taste all of the new recipes everybody else makes. I like hanging out and catching up with everybody. We have already begun the season of parties. Here's a non-comprehensive list:

-Phillips Halloween Party
-Phelps Halloween Party
-Phelps Thanksgiving
-Phillips Thanksgiving
-Phelps Caroling Party
-Phillips Christmas Party
-Ferrin Christmas Party
-Phillips Christmas Breakfast
-Phelps Christmas Chimichangas
-Phelps New Year's Party
-3 kids birthdays (November, December, January)

I'm thankful for everybody who puts the effort into making these parties happen. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog!