Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thirty Things to be Thankful For #11

I'm thankful for {computers}. (Maybe a little too much...) I can't imagine living in a time where {computers} weren't mainstream (a mere 20 years ago or so). I remember getting our first {computer} as a kid. 20 years later, here I am living with 6 {computers} in my house. It's kind of crazy! But it allows us to keep in contact with long- and short-distance friends, family members, and acquaintances, allows us to send up to date information to dozens of people at a time, allows us to save pictures and memories, research businesses, get directions, check balances, and so much more!

I'm extremely thankful for all that {computers} allow me to do (blog, anyone?)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog!