Monday, November 16, 2009

Thirty Things to be Thankful For #16

I'm thankful for the opportunity I have to learn. I'm so grateful I was able to go to school, go to college, and now learn anything I desire! I can take any class I want. I'm currently taking a tax class - I should be doing homework now! I would love to take classes for photography, Photoshop Elements, cake decorating, quilting, and many other things I haven't even thought of yet! Luckily, if I decide to, I can probably achieve all of those things and more. I'm grateful for those opportunities and for my brain's capacity to learn.

1 comment:

  1. I want to take a lot of those same classes. Spanish is also something I want to learn. Taxes... not so much.

    I am loving these posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog!