Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thirty Things to be Thankful For #17

I'm the kind of person who tears up at the start of the national anthem.
I'm the kind of person who gets goosebumps during fireworks set to the sounds of "America, the Beautiful."
I'm the kind of person who believes that this country was started with good principles by righteous men.
I'm the kind of person who still believes that people want the best for our country.
I'm the kind of person who tries to become educated on the issues and vote accordingly.
I'm the kind of person who appreciates the freedoms and offerings available.
I'm the kind of person who stands in awe of the beauty and majesty of our landscape.
I'm the kind of person who recognizes the blessings of living in a country where other people want to live.
I'm the kind of person who has faith that this country will stand as a place of freedom, abundance, understanding, diversity, peace, and love as long as those of us in it practice those principles.
I'm the kind of person who is thankful for the great blessing of being born a citizen of the United States of America.

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting on my blog!