Monday, November 2, 2009

Thirty Things to be Thankful For #2


I love colors. Whenever anyone asks me for my favorite color, I can never answer. Here's how my monologue in my head goes:

I love yellow, my room is yellow, and my quilt is yellow and purple...oooh I do love purple, I love any shade of purple...red goes so well with purple. I love them together. Red is so vibrant and I just love red....Ooooh I do love orange though. Orange is the most underrated color, in my opinion. Not many people love orange but I do!...Green and blue have never been my favorite, but they've grown on me. I don't enjoy all shades of green or blue, but there are some modern shades that I absolutely love...oh and what about pink. The new pink and brown combination is so cute...oh brown, I love brown clothes and some browns look so rich on the walls...but black is classic for accents and trims..........................

Was that too long to read? In summary, I love every color. I love colorful paint jobs (tasteful, of course), I love colorful clothing (with great neutral accents like browns, blacks, and grays), I love colors. Maybe that's why I love sharpies so much. I have every color under the sun. I also love a fresh box of Crayola with ALL of the colors. Regular markers don't do it for me though. So, yes, I'm thankful for colors.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you posted this. Kylee asked me yesterday what my favorite color was. I had no answer for her. I love differant colors for differant reasons. I really just love them all and love that I can! Oh, I love sahrpies too! I have so many, but whenever I see pass them at the store I want to buy them. There is just something about the bold colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog!