Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thirty Things to be Thankful For #21

I'm thankful for my new house. We finally got everything moved in. Life has been crazy crazy which is why my "thankful things" are late. Sorry to all of my faithful blog followers. hah

There's still painting to do and boxes to unpack, but we're officially here! Here's what it looks like right now:






Unfortunately, once we were set to move in and I started "touching up" the paint where there were drywall repairs, none of the colors really matched. So, I basically have to redo all of the paint throughout the house, which has its pros and cons. I'm really enjoying it even though it's in shambles! I'm loving my second pantry (my bro-in-law calls it my "appliance garage"), the 3rd car garage and cabinets, and the game room. My kids are loving dumping out all of the toys onto the floor. Can't wait until we can get everything in, but it already feels like home!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! A new house is always fun, but a lot of work for sure! Glad your kids are already enjoying all the room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one of all the boxes in the office and Jared on the computer with his feet up. Too funny! I love all these thankful posts, and I'm very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a great house. I'm glad the computer was the first thing up and running there. Proof Jared is in fact living there :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog!