Friday, November 13, 2009

Thirty Things to be Thankful For #13

I'm thankful for my family. I can always count on my mom to run errands with me, give me opinions on decorating (or anything!), help me with the kids, lend me something I need, do my hair, or just help me with anything I need. My dad is the handy kind of person you want to have around. He's done all sorts of things around our new house, like installing new locks, installing some tile, and now helping us move.


My brother, Toby, fixed the dry-wall throughout our new house. It was lots of work, which he did after his regular dry-wall work. He's also really fun to be around and always has something interesting to note.

(In this picture he's telling about this box of Cardinal's cereal. He wanted to wake up early on Thanksgiving to get this special edition box on KTAR.com. He woke up and kept trying to get it, but they were all out. Apparently, my dad had also woken up early, and DID get a box and gave it to him for Christmas! And he REALLY wanted that cereal!)

My sisters, Shannon and Melody, are tons of fun and are always willing to go shopping or do craft days or whatever we feel like!

We really all love being together and it's so nice to have such a fun family!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog!