Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Son, The Inventor


This is a conversation with Bridger:

Bridger: Where are we going?
Me: Home and then to Grammy and Papa's to see Gene and Braden and Riley and Mara will be there (cousins)
Bridger: And Parker will be there
Me: No, Parker will be at school.
...me not listening...
Bridger: Is that a great idea?
Me: ...uhm...what was the great idea?
Bridger: The great idea was Parker will be at school AND at Grammy and Papa's. Is that a great idea?
Me: That IS a great idea.
Bridger: *nods, satisfied*

I didn't bother to mention that it is a great idea, but not exactly possible with current technology. Maybe some day he'll invent the "Be-In-Two-Places-At-Once Machine." I can see it now...

1 comment:

  1. lol What a funny kid! Thanks again for going with me to HL today. It was fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog!