Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas 'jamas

We have always carried on the Phillips tradition of opening one gift on Christmas Eve (always pajamas). But this year, I decided that I wanted my kids to be able to wear seasonal pajamas all month long. So we updated the tradition to open one present the night we set up our Christmas tree. We set up our tree yesterday and we all got new 'jamas and here are all the boys sporting theirs!



Kellen's turn trying to put the angel atop the tree.


Bridger's turn trying to put the angel atop the tree.


Jared fluffing said angel.





Jared's turn trying to put the angel atop the tree.

Success at last:

This was actually our first year being able to use our 8-year old angel because our old house had 8-foot ceilings and our new house has 9-foot ceilings. Too bad it's so difficult to get her to stay up there... (Excuse the half-painted living room. I figured we better just get the tree up, or Christmas will be past if we wait for the paint to be done!)


This is Bridger's section of ornaments. Every single ornament I handed him went right here.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! We always wait til Christmas Eve too. But mine aren't seasonal though just warm. I want to see yours!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I like my kids to wear their's all month long as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog!