Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Things My Kids Have Said Recently

{bridger}
Singing: "Silver Bells, Silver Bells, Silver all the way..."
____________________________
"I'm going to get you for Valentine's Day A PUPPY!" (Thank you dear son, just have to convince your dad.)
_____________________________
Seeing Robin from Batman & Robin: "Oh there's Robin Hood."

{kellen}
This morning, when Bridger came up to my bed crying, complaining about not getting a yogurt, Kellen followed him up to explain:
"I can explain everything. You see, there are only two yogurts in the fridge and I thought Bridger wanted something else because sometimes it's great to be a little different."
As we laugh uproariously:
"Heh, I got that from a show. Maggie and the Ferocious Beast."
Jared: "I don't think they were talking about food."
"No, they were talking about slippers, but I thought it could be about food too."

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting on my blog!