Sunday, October 18, 2009

Our Zoo Trip

We were able to meet up with some friends and go to the zoo on Wednesday. The best part? Our friend Rachel had some free passes and so we all got in free (for those of us who didn't have memberships)! Thanks Rachel!

The monkeys were swinging really close to us in Monkey Village, but only one boy would stand still long enough to pose for a picture.


I stupidly expected nice cool temperatures in October and it didn't even cross my mind to put swimwear on the boys. It was very warm, so I let them play in the water in just their shorts.



And the boys in some of their more photogenic moments (in my unbiased opinion):




(Rachel was also kind enough to share her chocolate pudding with my boys. Thanks again Rachel!)

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting on my blog!