Monday, August 24, 2009

Today is the Day!

I have started a new health and wellness challenge. It has 10 items that you have to do every day to earn a point. The people with the most points at the end of the challenge win the $ pot.

http://happyandhealthyforever.blogspot.com/2009/08/its-baaaaaaaaaaaack.html

One of the items is to write in a journal every day. So, some days I'll use my blog as my journal, some days I'll write in a private journal (I guess). Journaling has never really been my thing, but it can be any length, so it should be ok.

So far today, I haven't done any of my items, but I did wish Jared a Happy Birthday! so I guess that counts for expressing love to him.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Tara!! I left a plate of cookies for Jared at Mom and Dads. Mom said you would be coming over today. I'm sorry he can't share with you. Tell him he's not allowed to eat them in front of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to your! I'm doing a challenge too, so hopefully we can post little tid bits and whatnots that will help us achieve our goals. Wahoo for challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog!