Thursday, May 14, 2009

This Conversation Made My Mother's Day

Jared laying on the bed.

Jared: Hey Bridger, can I get some cuddles?
Bridger: I don't have any money.
Jared: That's ok, it doesn't cost to get cuddles from your dada.
Bridger: Do YOU have any money?
Jared: I have a little bit...
(pause...Bridger stares at Jared)
Jared: Oh, do I have to pay you for cuddles?
Bridger: Yeahhhh
Jared: oh, ok, I will pay you.
Bridger: OK. (He cuddles with Jared.)
Me: Can I get free cuddles since it's Mother's Day?
Bridger: Yeahhhhh
(Cuddles with me very briefly and moves back to cuddling with Jared)
Jared: Back to the daily grind. Gotta earn that living.

I was dying laughing. My little con artist charging for cuddles! And it's worth every penny!

My Mother's Day was great though! I was treated like the queen of the castle and we had a great weekend with both of our wonderful mothers.

2 comments:

  1. That is just too funny!!! Bridger is the cutest little thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Your kids are so smart! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog!