Wednesday, August 4, 2010

McKay Family Reunion

My mom and I took the boys on a road trip to Utah for the McKay Family Reunion.  It was exhausting but fun! I learned some more about my ancestors (Great-Grandparents James and Bessie McKay) and the kids had a great time!















(The highway into town is named after my great-uncle.  Bridger's middle name is Gunn after him, so I had to take a picture of him with this sign.  I don't know why he's flashing gang signs.  He refused to believe that his middle name was Gunn.  He thought it was a hilarious joke.)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! love the gang signs ha ha. Oh can you bring my book to bunco on Tuesday? Thanks...also do you know who's house it is at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! My kids always have a hard time with their middle names too. Kyle was the worst. It wasn't until he started school that he really understood that his first name was Stephen, but that he goes by Kyle which is his middle name. He would always tell us his name was Kyle Stephen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog!