Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

On Valentine's Day, we had a candlelight dinner with the most exquisite china ;) We had heart-shaped pancakes (they were semi-round, but just pretend they were heart-shaped). Then the boys each found a valentine under their plates and got to use the clues to find their valentines. They each got a toy and some candy. Then we rushed off to the Phelps' Valentines Party. No pictures of that - too crazy with 20 adults and 30 kids.  Happy Valentine's Everybody and love to all!

All Valentine's weekend, Jared worked no my Valentine's Day present.  He built shelves in my office closet.  I was really excited to have all of that storage space.  It took a bit longer than he expected (don't all DIY projects?!), but it's done now and it looks great!





I can't wait to finish filling them up, but for now I'm thrilled.  We'll paint them when I decide what color to paint my office.  I think he may have been a little disappointed when he saw what I did with my new shelves.  "I didn't realize I was building a mini-Joanns."  Yep!  And I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! You can never have too many shelves :) I didn't know you like to sew

    ReplyDelete
  2. cani bring over my stuff to help fill it up -- cause i have the rest of the joannes store

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog!