Thursday, September 17, 2009

Back to School, Part 2

I'm going back to school, and my kids started preschool the same week! Here they are on their first day walking home with Dad. It's 4 doors down from our house which is so nice!




There are 7 kids in their class (only 2 are girls). The ended up sick after the second class. Croup (and one other kid in their class got it too) and it's gone through the whole family all week!

They love it so much! They love that they have homework (coloring, tracing letters, learning numbers and letters, etc.) and I'm sure they love their teacher and the other kids. I was doing the math and realized that Bridger won't even start school for 3 years, so he has a long time to go! Oh well, he'll be REALLY well prepared.

2 comments:

  1. How fun for the boys and so nice that it is so close:)

    Good for you for taking a new class - that seems very intense! I am sure you will do great and have no problem passing all the tests!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like they love it. I think preschool is great for the social skills. I wish I would have put Gaige in for 2 years because he is a little behind socially

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog!