Monday, June 15, 2009

Cupcake Party

Kellen loves the computer. He can get on it and play computer games and even print kid recipes from his favorite sites (playhousedisney.com, nickjr.com, pbskids.org). He also looks at the party ideas they have and is CONSTANTLY asking for parties.

So, I finally gave in, and converted his "muffin party" idea into a cupcake party for his Phelps cousins.

So Kellen made invitations on the art program on one of the sites, and 7 little cousins were invited over for lunch and decorating cupcakes.

I made 48 cupcakes and 6 cousins made it (only one girl). Luckily the weather was nice on Wednesday, so the kids played and ate outside.


Then they came in to decorate cupcakes. Each kid got enough cupcakes for his/her family. They got to take them home and share them. They all had a lot of fun and played together nicely.



Bridger's creation - can you even SEE the cupcake?


My own creation! This is my kind of party! I loved being able to get out all of my sprinkles!

And Kellen was asking for another party before the day was over...

5 comments:

  1. Camille had so much fun- thanks for inviting her! I don't think she ever minds being the only girl :) I think she ate 3 out of the four cupcakes she brought home that day...shocker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so nice of you to invite all the kids over. What a great aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man! You're a nice mom!! Thanks for giving me your blog info! You guys look good, happy, & all that jazz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And they were sooo yummy! All of my kids say Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a nice and fun mom! Looks like you guys got a cool swing set in your yard now! Long time no see - we must both have crazy kids and schedules:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog!