Thursday, January 1, 2009

Kincade's Birthday

Happy Birthday Kincade Boy! Since his birthday was New Year’s Eve, the whole world celebrated with us :D
A little bit about Kincade:
-He was born at 4:58 a.m. on December 31, 2007 (16 days early) at 8 pounds 4 ounces. This was what I wrote about him when he was 1 month old: “As for Kincade, everyone comments that our babies always come from the same mold. But I think he’ll have his own look, just like I think the other boys do. He is such a good baby, he sleeps really well (with Mom most of the time but at least he’ll go in his swing or bassinet if I really need him to). He’s such an angel and everyone just adores him - especially big brothers. Bridger always lays his head down on Kincade’s head and Kellen just loves to kiss his head whenever he gets the chance.”




-He makes funny faces all the time!



-He’s not even on the chart for weight (he’s much too small)!
-His first word was “bye-bye.” He started saying the word at the same time he started waving. It took me weeks before I was convinced that it really was what he was doing. That was in December. He also says “mama” and “dada” and has said “ball” and “bonk.”
-He has a love/hate relationship with his older brother Bridger. They sure love each other, but they get jealous when the other one gets my lap.
-We just love and adore him and honestly don’t know what we’d do without him!
Here are some pictures from his birthday bash:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog!